View Single Post
Old 25-08-2010, 21:02 PM

Admin Group

Amadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsinclair View Post
Can I make a suggestion about using the New MP3 forum....I do understand how you can wanna post a lot of tracks together on same day...we all have 100 spots to use and that's great...but posting the links to every single one of them at the same time just obscures every track that's been advertised on New MP3s...burying the entire lot one fell swoop. This can result in a bumping war which seems so childish and self-defeating because EVERYONE can do it and will do it to get their tracks some attention.

I have a New Poems Forum on my poetry site and the same thing happened there for a long time until I decided to limit the number of posts in that forum although people can still post their poems in their own pages but cannot advertise them in New Poems en masse....can u put some kind of limit on that forum? Like say 1 per day? That would help surely?

I am saying this today as someone just posted 13 tracks on there and someone else 6 and both amounts are excessive and sorry to say so but selfish and thoughtless.
Dealing with this one soon Dawn - should have it sorted in the next few days. We will be doing away with the automatically post new thread function at track upload. If folks want to pimp something in the forum then they can create a new thread to do so - that will tidy things up again. Pity it didn't work because it was a real buggar to create!

Follow Us On:
facebook.com/mp3unsigned
twitter.com/mp3unsigned