Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Services > Advertising

Advertising Want to tell people about your website, business etc. Post here

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 14-07-2011, 06:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
TwinRecords Online
geminiritual geminiritual is offline 14-07-2011, 06:37 AM

Hi, Raval from The Gemini Ritual here,

I have transformed my record label, TwinRecords, into an online community for musicians, bands and songwriters, kind of like mp3unsigned, but not nearly as cool or elaborate, and plus I built it all myself, not having much knowledge of building community based websites, it has taken me a few months just to get as far as I have.

Anyway, visitors can sign up for a free account, upload a picture, some mp3 files, blog about what they are up to, etc. I will be updating the profile pages as we go, for instance, members will be able to upload more than one photo and they will be displayed as a slideshow on their member profile page, members will be able to add other members as friends and recommend their friends to others, etc, stuff like that.

There are paid services, such as audio production, digital distribution, advertising, etc, those pages are still being developed, but the services are active, there is a contact page for questions or orders.

I invite all members on this site to come and join, I am not trying to steal members from anywhere, I am just offering an additional outlet for independent artists, I want to give something back to those communities that helped me too.

Hope to see you there and don't forget to join the forums, I'll be there alot, reading suggestions, comments, etc.

www.twinrecords.net

The Gemini Ritual on Mp3unsigned

geminiritual
*** VIP ***
Views: 427
Sponsored Links