Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Spam, Scams and other Nonsense > The Dump

The Dump Where we move spam - feel free to ridicule these spam posters and threads

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 06-05-2010, 09:13 AM

Spammers

Molica is infamous around these partsMolica is infamous around these partsMolica is infamous around these partsMolica is infamous around these partsMolica is infamous around these partsMolica is infamous around these partsMolica is infamous around these partsMolica is infamous around these parts
Default Watch my Blu-ray movie on the way to work

I just bought the Blu-ray movie It's Complicated Blu-rayand I want to watch it on my way to work. Thatís really a better way to kill time and make my idle time so enjoyable.
Then my friend recommends buying a Blu-ray ripper, as I am not very good at computer or software. I am really a little worried about the complicated process of ripping.
After having tried many rippers, I found that LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper is the easiest one to rip the Blu-ray movies to my iPod. And itís really cheap to buy now, for it offers a 30% discount.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2010, 14:32 PM

Analogue Abuser

Dave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant futureDave Fountain has a brilliant future

Thank you for the information, now I can sleep nights
Old 06-05-2010, 18:51 PM

*** VIP ***

stiffjesus has a spectacular aura aboutstiffjesus has a spectacular aura about

I too am now replete, thanks.

Luncheon meat sandwich anyone?
Old 06-05-2010, 20:33 PM

One Of McLovins Entourage

m4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud of

Wont last for long, Cinavia Consumer Information Center

Basically, (without having to read it all! lol) It an audio copy protection that seems to be doing very well. If you rip a bluray film and try to play it, the audio watermark protection kicks in and mutes all the audio. You would think re-encoding/converting it would rid the watermark but it does not, it hasnt been bypassed yet but that soes not mean it wont be!

Old 06-05-2010, 20:38 PM

VIP

Matt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to behold

does it come with a bag of marbles?

mayb then i'll consider buying it to flick marbles through the hole of a useless blue ray lol
Old 06-05-2010, 20:58 PM

One Of McLovins Entourage

m4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud of

Unfortunaly Matt, PS3 has Cinavia installed!

+1 for Xbox!

Old 08-05-2010, 19:20 PM

Software Librarian

TonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molica View Post
I just bought the Blu-ray movie It's Complicated Blu-rayand I want to watch it on my way to work. Thatís really a better way to kill time and make my idle time so enjoyable.
Then my friend recommends buying a Blu-ray ripper, as I am not very good at computer or software. I am really a little worried about the complicated process of ripping.
After having tried many rippers, I found that LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper is the easiest one to rip the Blu-ray movies to my iPod. And itís really cheap to buy now, for it offers a 30% discount.
Excuse me but I've left some paint a-drying and I must observe this fascinating process. Farewell.
Old 30-07-2012, 18:41 PM
First time at band camp

samchn07 is on a distinguished road

Blu ray is best for watching movies because it's quality is too good.
Old 06-02-2013, 18:24 PM
First time at band camp

lemuelmayers is on a distinguished road

I love to watch blu ray coz it has a very good quality but most of the time I just watch in the internet since I'm always at my house.

DIY Website
Old 30-08-2013, 17:46 PM
*** VIP ***

dawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nice

I love to watch Spam to see if it moves faster or slower than blue rays but it never does either.