Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Feedback > Feedback

Feedback Report functional problems and make suggestions on how to improve our site and forums

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 14-07-2010, 19:51 PM  
Freebie vs VIP? Help!!!!
Ciao4Now Ciao4Now is offline 14-07-2010, 19:51 PM

Hi

Being that I'm a bit thick, and that my VIP status is reaching renewal time, what will be the difference between a free account and a vip account once the new site is properly up and running?

T-Bone

Ciao4Now
retired for now...
Views: 5317
Old 21-12-2010, 00:00 AM

*** VIP ***

Narrator Jay Wilson is on a distinguished road

Feedback forum is a bit unusual, couldn't start a new thread.

I was adding comments happily for Michael Ritchie until 22:50 -ish when I got this error:

sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerservererrorexceptio n: an unknown error blah blah status code returned 12029

64studio is astounding! v4 out soon or soon-ish
Sponsored Links
Old 20-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Lockeroom beatboxer

Dacheleigh Music is on a distinguished road

Feedback folder loops back around to to Feedback folder..

-So I was going to make a suggestion.. I have 23 Downloads on my master track and only 5 nominations.. I think it would be cool to combine the nominations with downloads.. Because think about it.. If you download it, then it's probably because you like it.. And if you like it then why not nominate it? I think there are a lot of lazy users on here.. Maybe not, but that's what I'm thinking anyways.. I think it would be cool to make it where every time a user clicks "download this track for free" it should automatically also select the nominate button. But, that's just what I think..
Old 02-02-2012, 05:02 AM
Lockeroom beatboxer

Dacheleigh Music is on a distinguished road

-Another suggestion.. One that would be extremely convenient for artists menu under the organize MP3's section.. Right now, you have to choose a number for each one. Making it a drag and drop would help greatly I do believe. I know it would help me as my music is always changing and I keep putting older mixes as my better mixes towards the top. So of those are way down the list and it's mind boggling to get them all just right.. I only have 25 uploaded.. Just imagine how those with the full 100 must feel.. O.o

Just a suggestion.. I think it would me MP3U that much better for the artists
Old 09-06-2013, 12:48 PM
*** VIP ***

GavV is on a distinguished road
Default Cannot retrieve password

Hi MP3u

I can't log in, lost password and when I put my email in to remind me it gives a server error about a spam filter on the server. Can anyone help me with it please?

Cheers.

g.
Old 23-05-2014, 13:20 PM
*** VIP ***

stonedog is on a distinguished road
Default Voting window issues...

Hmmm, for some reason I can't seem to make a new thread in the feedback section??

Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having a particular problem that's been bugging me (no pun intended, or indeed occurring). Everytime I vote for someones track and then try to close the little pop-up window, it closes the entire tab in Internet Explorer (i.e. not just the pop-up window) and chucks me out of mp3u? Maybe someone is trying t give me a subtle hint...

Cheers,

Jon.
Old 25-05-2014, 20:57 PM
Hip hop hummer limo driver

tbwig is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedog View Post
anyone else was having a particular problem that's been bugging me (no pun intended, or indeed occurring). Everytime I vote for someones track and then try to close the little pop-up window, it closes the entire tab in Internet Explorer (i.e. not just the pop-up window) and chucks me out of mp3u? Maybe someone is trying t give me a subtle hint...

Cheers,

Jon.
Hi Jon,
Happened to me for a long time. I had been running XP on one computer and Windows 7 on another...XP worked fine....Windows 7...not so well..doing just as you noted. Someone (Oakwood/ KtA?) suggested keeping the Windows 7 updated...once that was done....all seemed well and good.
Does that help?
All the best,
Terry
P.S. love your tunes!! Glad you're up and running in the Netherlands
Old 27-05-2014, 10:12 AM
*** VIP ***

stonedog is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Terry! I'll go and check out if I have all the latest service packs installed... and I'll see if it is just an IE problem, too, in case I can get round it by using Chrome or Firefox.

Cheers,

Jon.