Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Feedback > Feedback

Feedback Report functional problems and make suggestions on how to improve our site and forums

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 14-07-2010, 19:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Freebie vs VIP? Help!!!!
Ciao4Now Ciao4Now is offline 14-07-2010, 19:51 PM

Hi

Being that I'm a bit thick, and that my VIP status is reaching renewal time, what will be the difference between a free account and a vip account once the new site is properly up and running?

T-Bone

Ciao4Now
retired for now...
Views: 5031
Sponsored Links
Old 15-07-2010, 11:17 AM

Admin Group

Amadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond repute

Hey T-Bone,
VIP membership will be put on hold with the launch of the new site. Everyone will have access to the same type of account with 100 MP3 slots, artist gallery, youtube video feed and playlist etc.
We will however be adding new features that will be for VIP users as we move forward such as fully customisable artist pages, widgets and other plug-ins etc. More details on these will follow after we are up and running.
In the mean time though we will be adding new features to VIP accounts through the forum.
For the time being at least, don't worry about your account. We will let everyone know when we have the next level of upgrades ready and when the VIP memberships are reactivated. Everyone who has a current VIP membership will still maintain that status and will automatically receive the upgrades when they completed.
Hope that answers your questions,
A

Follow Us On:
facebook.com/mp3unsigned
twitter.com/mp3unsigned
Old 15-07-2010, 23:37 PM

retired for now...

Ciao4Now has a spectacular aura aboutCiao4Now has a spectacular aura aboutCiao4Now has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, Mr A.
Old 24-08-2010, 21:32 PM
*** VIP ***

dawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nice

Can I make a suggestion about using the New MP3 forum....I do understand how you can wanna post a lot of tracks together on same day...we all have 100 spots to use and that's great...but posting the links to every single one of them at the same time just obscures every track that's been advertised on New MP3s...burying the entire lot one fell swoop. This can result in a bumping war which seems so childish and self-defeating because EVERYONE can do it and will do it to get their tracks some attention.

I have a New Poems Forum on my poetry site and the same thing happened there for a long time until I decided to limit the number of posts in that forum although people can still post their poems in their own pages but cannot advertise them in New Poems en masse....can u put some kind of limit on that forum? Like say 1 per day? That would help surely?

I am saying this today as someone just posted 13 tracks on there and someone else 6 and both amounts are excessive and sorry to say so but selfish and thoughtless.

Last edited by dawnsinclair; 24-08-2010 at 21:35 PM..
Old 25-08-2010, 17:39 PM
*** VIP ***

GavV is on a distinguished road

Suggestion.

Have two main charts: Organic / Electronic.

This may help to bring specific audiences plus you are covering all the bases.
Old 25-08-2010, 20:02 PM

Admin Group

Amadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsinclair View Post
Can I make a suggestion about using the New MP3 forum....I do understand how you can wanna post a lot of tracks together on same day...we all have 100 spots to use and that's great...but posting the links to every single one of them at the same time just obscures every track that's been advertised on New MP3s...burying the entire lot one fell swoop. This can result in a bumping war which seems so childish and self-defeating because EVERYONE can do it and will do it to get their tracks some attention.

I have a New Poems Forum on my poetry site and the same thing happened there for a long time until I decided to limit the number of posts in that forum although people can still post their poems in their own pages but cannot advertise them in New Poems en masse....can u put some kind of limit on that forum? Like say 1 per day? That would help surely?

I am saying this today as someone just posted 13 tracks on there and someone else 6 and both amounts are excessive and sorry to say so but selfish and thoughtless.
Dealing with this one soon Dawn - should have it sorted in the next few days. We will be doing away with the automatically post new thread function at track upload. If folks want to pimp something in the forum then they can create a new thread to do so - that will tidy things up again. Pity it didn't work because it was a real buggar to create!

Follow Us On:
facebook.com/mp3unsigned
twitter.com/mp3unsigned
Old 25-08-2010, 20:07 PM

Software Librarian

TonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to behold

Oh, Amadeus, how well I know that feeling! Hours and hours of carefully crafted software, wonderful user interface, sexy screen, and the customer says 'no, dont want that'.

And there was a weeping and a gnashing of teeth and getting of coats...
Old 26-08-2010, 18:08 PM
*** VIP ***

dawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nice

Thanks for the response Amadeus and nice try for the idea and hard work into making auto notice available...I didn't know it was there but then I am a trwat about such things. What a headache it all is for you...sorry hun.

Just another question though (and I am sure everyone knows this but me, too) but how can I see the total list of people who have recommended me now on new page? I can't even tell who the ones I can see are....I mean I see the pics but who are they? And is there anyway we can add to or delete them?

ps
I won't ask the most obvious question of all....why don't I get people listening to my tracks any more....because I have accepted they don't and won't and it's probably because I don't spend enough time here listening to others so fair enough (although some of the genres are just to way out there for my tastes now being I am ancient and according to some (mostly idiots) past it anyway...because lets face it, lyricists don't have to be in their teens to relate...some of the best are older than me by far.) Anyway, that's not a question....just a grouse. Shoot it someone.
Old 15-09-2010, 00:39 AM

*** VIP ***

paredafoe is on a distinguished road

Love the new site, just wish had more time to be around, you never know one day

Suggestion possibly as a VIP only extra (unless it is there and not seen it yet) obviously everyone has certain artists they like here ( for example for me, The Foreboding, GreyBrow, and Jeremy Wood, to name but 3) All of these I love to hear there new stuff (come on Jon you know you have more in you). How about ( we're getting there) and an option that you can flag on an artist that you are emailed when they upload a new track, with a link to that track, automatically.

Only if you flag that artist specifically, not in connection with your favourite list, I think it should be separate, and possibly a VIP option only.

Just an idea.

Glyn
Old 18-11-2010, 05:06 AM
*** VIP ***

Redshirt Theory is a splendid one to beholdRedshirt Theory is a splendid one to beholdRedshirt Theory is a splendid one to beholdRedshirt Theory is a splendid one to beholdRedshirt Theory is a splendid one to beholdRedshirt Theory is a splendid one to beholdRedshirt Theory is a splendid one to behold

I like that idea quite a bit