Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Chat > General Chat

General Chat Talk about music, art, sport, whatever, this is the place for it

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 24-10-2010, 17:46 PM  
Who do you miss on MP3Unsigned?
DaveRave DaveRave is offline 24-10-2010, 17:46 PM
Rating: (1 votes - 4.00 average)

Blimey, where's old ceeeement truck driver Laurel Varner nowadays?

I miss the old git and his cracking country choons.

I ain't heard from another one of my faves, Sonya Stewart, for ages either.

Baz and Laura of DSS Music? Valerie Willoughby?

SIGH.....................

DaveRave
*** VIP ***
Views: 4512
Old 27-10-2010, 12:18 PM

Admin Group

Amadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond reputeAmadeus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOD!NE View Post
His royal stiffness?
I've noticed he's been off Facebook for the past couple of months too - he seems to be taking a break from all things digital for a while.

Follow Us On:
facebook.com/mp3unsigned
twitter.com/mp3unsigned
Sponsored Links
Old 27-10-2010, 13:08 PM

Software Librarian

TonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to behold

Southside Albert - about time he came back from Iowa - I'll get in touch
Old 29-10-2010, 01:23 AM
First time at band camp

Ayjencont is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Fountain View Post
I sincerely miss Val W because she had a wonderful left field sense of humour and her music was always stimulating, never what you would expect, she also disliked the popularity wars between various disingenuous individuals and saw through it much to their embarrassment. Youth_UK, haven't seen him since he was on the telly, hope the guy is still ok. Come to think of it, where did that Contaygen guy go??? Still, lets not dwell too much on the past, the future is what we all make it.
No one could ever spell my name right, lol. Right now I'm working my ****ing **** off, still with a certain motor manufacturer, but its good fun and rewarding in many ways.

Been recording some tracks with a very talented and hot young friend of mine, but barely have the time to do much with them. She did perform one of them out live a couple weeks ago which was pretty cool. For some reason the more power my computer has, the more goes wrong with it, lol. Or maybe I'm just more demanding.

Youthy is doing alright, spoke to him a month or two back. lf Graham is still around I'd still like to meet for a drink.

Karl (Acro) came down in the summer and we worked on some things but again I've been so busy with work I've had no time to do anything with the tracks....yet.

Spoke to Rainy (D) again for the first time in ages today. She's went on safari in Africa and got to touch a wild rhino. Gave her the horn apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essence View Post
Damn shame. Waste of musical talent if I ever saw it.
Better than the waste of a plane ticket to a tropical paradise, you scamp xx

One last shout to Amadeus - love what you've done with the site good sir. I've popped back for a lurk from time to time but never could remember my passwords or the emails I used. A few vodkas persuaded me to rereg to post this, but perhaps if my old account isn't permanently binned I might get a new password?
Old 29-10-2010, 20:05 PM
Timberland's tape op

DSSMusic has a spectacular aura aboutDSSMusic has a spectacular aura about
Default We Miss You

We were hoping to return weeks ago but had to buy new PC so have been looking in on Fabia's thread and your advise how to get the damned thing working properly with Window 7. Been a pain and still not right but we are trying our best to resolve things. Difficult for us in Spain as we can't walk into a shop for advise, so on-line is the only way for us. Also had to change our internet connection and for some reason, for another week or so we are paying by the minute as we have already used up our time for the month. Hence no time for comments on your songs.
Hope to have everything sorted soon and if not we will have to put tracks on with peculiar clicking sounds!!!! But then, production was never our strong point.
Good job we bought Windows for Dummies. We don't know if we are on our head or our assets at the moment.
You've made us feel so much better, thanks guys and hope to be back soon listening and posting on this great web-site. Changed a bit though and will have a lot to learn by the looks of it.
BFN
Laura & Baz
Old 29-10-2010, 22:12 PM

*** VIP ***

Essence is a glorious beacon of lightEssence is a glorious beacon of lightEssence is a glorious beacon of lightEssence is a glorious beacon of lightEssence is a glorious beacon of lightEssence is a glorious beacon of light
Wink

[QUOTE=Ayjencont;310127]

Better than the waste of a plane ticket to a tropical paradise, you scamp xx

QUOTE]

Fair play.

You best be looking after yourself these days? Like chilling, and not hitting it left, right and center Party boy!

Be good to see some new tracks from you, so no excuses! Uploads ftw or stfu (doa style for you lol.)

xx
Old 29-10-2010, 22:34 PM

VIP

Matt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to behold

i miss Dave2Rave... what happened tooo him Dave???? what happend??????????????

i miss my Auntie Red... aka Angel~
i also miss CH Project aka Håkan~~~
also the Acuna Boyz, Deborah Ivri, Eclipse, spida

i was interested in getting to kno LOST IN PUBLIC their music was pretty gud

other ppl who i sometimes contact thru msn that i wish would still visit here more often are Dj Apex/Arctic and MSL

hmm one hit wonders~ lol Destal, Dj Pam, cor stone, illusive mind
Old 29-10-2010, 22:46 PM
* Pop Star *

Hydro Hellsing has a spectacular aura aboutHydro Hellsing has a spectacular aura about

I remember MSL, and Davey C. and Jay Dithers, and N.A.S. (Mekanika, who left by choice LOL) the list goes on...
Old 29-10-2010, 22:48 PM

VIP

Matt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to beholdMatt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR HYDRO View Post
(Mekanika, who left by choice LOL)
LMAO i remember that whole incident haha

there were a lot of ppl like tat ... who left by choice after a gud stir up

this one decided to stay tho XD lolz Click here

Last edited by Matt; 29-10-2010 at 22:52 PM..
Old 29-10-2010, 22:57 PM

VIP

I also miss

MANAGEMENT 3

management 3 was soo cool, he/she was longest surviving management person then they dissapeared since new forums...

it wud be nice to hear from management 3 again

and were stew, i think even tho he no longer the owner, it would be nice for him to visit once in a while.~

Last edited by Matt; 29-10-2010 at 23:16 PM..
Old 30-10-2010, 02:10 AM

One Of McLovins Entourage

m4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I also miss

MANAGEMENT 3

management 3 was soo cool, he/she was longest surviving management person then they dissapeared since new forums...

it wud be nice to hear from management 3 again

and were stew, i think even tho he no longer the owner, it would be nice for him to visit once in a while.~
Management 3 is still around!