Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Start Here > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Let the world know who you are, where you're from, your music style, influences, loves, hates.

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 16-10-2010, 14:43 PM  
Please read if you are new :)
geiger167 geiger167 is offline 16-10-2010, 14:43 PM
Rating: (4 votes - 4.75 average)

Noticed a few new people introducing themselves recently so please follow these two easy tips when making your first thread

1) If you want people to listen to your music upload some music to the site. This is a very friendly informal community and you will get a much better response if your music is on the site rather than linking to another music site Makes sense to support the site you have just joined, it's only fair, and people will respond much faster if the music is hosted here. Remember, it's free

2) Provide a link to your music on the site, it's very simple, in the box above your message there is a hyperlink box you click, then add the url of the track you want people to listen to. It's very simple and it's easier to link to one track, your best work for example, rather than linking to loads of tracks. If people enjoy the music they will probably check out your other tracks if you have more

geiger167
*** VIP ***
Views: 10069
Old 17-01-2011, 13:54 PM
First time at band camp

danipii is on a distinguished road
Default Hi Everyone

Another one to check out.Fantastic!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 17-01-2011, 14:07 PM

Software Librarian

TonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geiger167 View Post
Noticed a few new people introducing themselves recently so please follow these two easy tips when making your first thread

1) If you want people to listen to your music upload some music to the site. This is a very friendly informal community and you will get a much better response if your music is on the site rather than linking to another music site Makes sense to support the site you have just joined, it's only fair, and people will respond much faster if the music is hosted here. Remember, it's free

2) Provide a link to your music on the site, it's very simple, in the box above your message there is a hyperlink box you click, then add the url of the track you want people to listen to. It's very simple and it's easier to link to one track, your best work for example, rather than linking to loads of tracks. If people enjoy the music they will probably check out your other tracks if you have more
<<Another one to check out.Fantastic!!!>>

And some fell on stony ground...
Old 17-01-2011, 16:34 PM

*** VIP ***

Fluid Breaks is a jewel in the roughFluid Breaks is a jewel in the roughFluid Breaks is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Fountain View Post
Hi Im Dave, 6'2", uncut and a repeater. get in touch.
Do you have cats?
Old 17-01-2011, 16:44 PM

*** VIP ***

Saphfire is just really niceSaphfire is just really niceSaphfire is just really niceSaphfire is just really niceSaphfire is just really nice

Hi I'm Saph and I have 34G boobies...and a fisher price keyboard....nuff said
Old 17-01-2011, 18:34 PM
*** VIP ***

geiger167 has a spectacular aura aboutgeiger167 has a spectacular aura about

Glad someone is enjoying the thread cos no one is reading it lol
Old 26-01-2011, 15:25 PM
First time at band camp

Kah'LeenA is on a distinguished road
Default Hott, NEw Artist---->

Hello Everyone. My name is Kah'LeenA- I am 25 from Michigan!

My love and appriciation for music roots deep! I know personally how hard it is to make good music. The time, the knowledge, the skill, equipment, and the right effort. Sometimes it is hard to stay focused, hype, and ready, but it people like you and me that keep the passion burning for other artists. It is important to comment, listen, and appriciate the very energy we put into this.
I love all types of music, so please stop by the page- and i will gladly return the favor. Please enjoy the music.... after all, it is made for just for you!!

Much love and respect to all you artists
and especially the fans who keep me up and strong!
____ I'm Kah'LeenA baby', check me out!
Old 06-02-2011, 03:19 AM
First time at band camp

Ted's Living Room is on a distinguished road
Default Is instrumental music popular?

Hi,
my name is Ted and i call my project Ted's Living Room. I'm from Ireland and i mainly seem to come up with moody instrumentals that might be considered suitable for use in film/documentaries. But i've put up 3 dance/ambient type tunes on mp3unsigned, would love some feedback on them. But i'm also wondering how popular instrumental music is?.MP3 Unsigned - The Best MP3 s from New and Unsigned Artists
Old 15-02-2011, 02:28 AM
First time at band camp

OnSiteEnt is on a distinguished road

Check us out ON SITE ENT. a ent group located in Philadelphia and surrounding areas. First track up call ON ME by Hazz and co artist LeRoy...

all contacts and comments are welcome

TELL EM ITS ON SITEEEE!!!

MP3 Unsigned - The Best MP3 s from New and Unsigned Artists
Old 19-02-2011, 23:53 PM
First time at band camp

Base Mosquito is on a distinguished road
Default Base Mosquito new track ONE WAY FEELIN

Hello everyone.
Hope you are all well.
This is our new track so please leave your comments and as always we do respect your feedback, Big Love BM

Link

ONE WAY FEELIN' - O2 Live Band Radio 1 Edit by basemosquito on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Old 17-03-2011, 22:32 PM
First time at band camp

CHRIS-M is on a distinguished road
Default One Small Step for me...

Got to start somewhere so i.ve started.Anyone like the old Moogs?