Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Start Here > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Let the world know who you are, where you're from, your music style, influences, loves, hates.

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 16-10-2010, 14:43 PM  
Please read if you are new :)
geiger167 geiger167 is offline 16-10-2010, 14:43 PM
Rating: (4 votes - 4.75 average)

Noticed a few new people introducing themselves recently so please follow these two easy tips when making your first thread

1) If you want people to listen to your music upload some music to the site. This is a very friendly informal community and you will get a much better response if your music is on the site rather than linking to another music site Makes sense to support the site you have just joined, it's only fair, and people will respond much faster if the music is hosted here. Remember, it's free

2) Provide a link to your music on the site, it's very simple, in the box above your message there is a hyperlink box you click, then add the url of the track you want people to listen to. It's very simple and it's easier to link to one track, your best work for example, rather than linking to loads of tracks. If people enjoy the music they will probably check out your other tracks if you have more

geiger167
*** VIP ***
Views: 11300
Old 08-10-2016, 02:01 AM
recride

Default Song Writer Dave

Hey everybody
I just hope my songs are a blessing to you,
The Lord is working in my Life, and he will lift your spirits, and give you hope and life. I have some others I will post shortly.

MP3 Unsigned - The Best MP3 s from New and Unsigned Artists
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2016, 23:35 PM
Fari

Default hi Mp3 Unsigned

My name is Fari and am new to the website.
Old 03-11-2016, 00:30 AM
Pub band singer

DJC is on a distinguished road

Glad you're here, Fari! There's a lot goin' on in these forums, the "introduce yourself" and "new mp3's" sections are good places to start...be sure and drop a link to your song page here when you do. The best way to get folks to listen to your stuff though...is to listen and comment on theirs. We want to get to know you a bit, not just your music. I hope you stick around, I like what I've heard out of you so far
Old 19-02-2017, 19:47 PM
First time at band camp

tonyc is on a distinguished road
Default suspicion

hi my name is tony aka tonyc i have been on this site for years and for some reason couldnt play my music or anybody elses music . so i have now fixed the problem , so i have just uploaded one of my new songs from my new album called "LIVING THE DREAM" the song is called suspicion ,please take a listen , and i will take a listen of your to , thanks for your time . tonyc