Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Start Here > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Let the world know who you are, where you're from, your music style, influences, loves, hates.

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-09-2017, 21:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
HeartWritings
Bradley Rountree 09-09-2017, 21:54 PM

Hi everybody, I'm new on Mp3unsigned.com, but I'm not new at displaying my God given talents. I do it because in Ephesians 5:19-20* the Bible reads...(Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.)*
My name is Bradley Rountree of CPOL with stands for Christian Partners On Line
My artist name is B*Blessed. I write and sing songs. Songs I call HeartWritings.
(They Are Not Just Words To The Wise. They Are Words Written On The Tender Tablet; We Know As The Heart.
Yes I am a singer, but I'm much better at songwriting. I have more than 200 songs written. No I am not bragging, I just wanted you know this. There are more where "My LifePerserver" and "To Behold" and "Let's Praise Him" comes from. All are not radio ready though. You can go listen to my HeartWritings that has past through me over the past 20 years.
SoundClick artist: cpol - HeartWritings
I would surely appreciate any support you can give me.

Remember to Walk Blessed, Talk Blessed, React Blessed, Act Blessed and you will always*continue to Be Blessed.
Thanks for listening.

Bradley Rountree

Bradley Rountree
Views: 347
Sponsored Links