Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Start Here > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Let the world know who you are, where you're from, your music style, influences, loves, hates.

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 05-11-2017, 01:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
New here - Yatay
Ron Solo 05-11-2017, 01:02 AM

MP3 Unsigned - The Best MP3 s from New and Unsigned Artists

peace and love all. This is my latest song.. Trying to get a good sound with all the things, room, equipment, oh and talent, ha - though more time spent on the computer editing then playing!! Yatay is Navajo, I'm not though. I'm using a Tascam $100 portable recorder.

Ron Solo
Views: 401
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2017, 11:43 AM
DarrenG

Welcome to the site! Yeah mixing can be a real pain sometimes. :-)
Old 14-11-2017, 01:16 AM
Ron Solo

Sorry, I just checked this late, I guess there are no notifications at our main pages.. Yes - is it called mixing though? I guess, it seems more editing in my case. I just record one track, mono. So I'm not mixing tracks but the term probably covers editing as well..

I did an extensive search before I picked M3U.. So far not bad, at least there are some people about here!! - Soundclick is dead, ReverbNation has a great design but not much attention there either. And folks need to find us! And get away from the corporate stuff and get some Blues Therapy! Some real folk music.

Thanks for the reply Darren.

P.S. What is Trackback?
Old 15-11-2017, 13:57 PM
DarrenG

Mixing, editing yes..both annoying at times. I tried reverbnation too, seems a lot of the so called listeners are fake to me. This is the best music showcase site I've found. Met some great people and done some collaborative stuff.
Erm. .not sure what trackback is either?
Darren
Old 20-11-2017, 00:07 AM
Ron Solo

Well unnatural, to say the least, "Mixing, editing", i.e., computer stuff.. I ask myself (about all this), what is the end game? Do I want to be a pop star? No, not me.. Do I want to be loved? Yes, of course. We're all looking to fill gaps.. Some use booze, drugs, pharma.. I'm currently just using music.. and I'd also like to help save the whales.. ah world, whales are probably doing fine. We though, as a species or whatever we are, are really lost.

"ReverbNation": I don't think they do the bot-like stuff anymore but they do have a lot of promotional type stuff wanting your phone number but you can decline of course.. or not even click on. Overall all these type sites are similar but none I know have a forum or message board anymore, which is a big plus for M3U.