Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Artists > The Mixing Desk

The Mixing Desk Get advice, criticism and feedback on your mixes and works in progress (WIP's).

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 19-07-2009, 22:23 PM
Rock band roadie

Later Dudes is on a distinguished road

Well now.. Maybe this one will graduate to the New MP3's section this time.. I seem to have a habit of not finishing tracks.. Got inspiration from out of nowhere on this one.. I held out on posting in the message board due to a lack of time after uploading.. Thanks Deborah and 'Moon' for your comments so far.. Appreciate that..

Now, I have a new update, but it's not uploaded just yet.. It's in render mode at the moment and is taking forever.. Ten minutes at nine percent.. Yeah.. This'll be big when it's finished.. I rendered just a "snippet" in the middle (maybe ten seconds) and it was at 11MB... I have to listen to it in small one or two second intervals because my computer can't handle all the effects I've added and overlayed on all the channels.. Taking a lot of time, but I think the end result will be worthwhile..

Anywho..Back to see what else I can add and modify... I'll post here again when I have a new update..

Solitude - Dacheleigh -- 5:20ish/160kbps
Old 20-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Rapping into a hairbrush

Deborah Ivri is a splendid one to beholdDeborah Ivri is a splendid one to beholdDeborah Ivri is a splendid one to beholdDeborah Ivri is a splendid one to beholdDeborah Ivri is a splendid one to beholdDeborah Ivri is a splendid one to beholdDeborah Ivri is a splendid one to behold

cant wait to hear the update