Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Music Creation > Music Help

Music Help Need a hand with something or offering assistance? Post here

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 30-07-2011, 06:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Submix help in FL Studio 10
Dacheleigh Music Dacheleigh Music is offline 30-07-2011, 06:40 AM

OK so I hit submix to Send 2, all was fine and dandy til I accidentally hit Submix to Send 2 again instead of Send 3 and now everything is linked all over the place.. Anyone can explain to me how Submix works and how to fix the mix?

Dacheleigh Music
Lockeroom beatboxer
Views: 7457
Sponsored Links
Old 30-07-2011, 16:50 PM

One Of McLovins Entourage

m4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud of

Submix creates a new pre master channel, so everything is routed to the submix before it goes to the master. You have routed all the channels to a submix and then another submix, i think you will have to go back and re-route them all manually to get the things back to normal.

Old 31-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Lockeroom beatboxer

Dacheleigh Music is on a distinguished road

That's what I'm trying to do, but this is the first time I dabble with it so I have not a clue as to what I'm doing.. How do I route them manually?
Old 01-08-2011, 01:07 AM

One Of McLovins Entourage

m4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud ofm4rt3z has much to be proud of

Mixer Explained

Old 02-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Lockeroom beatboxer

Dacheleigh Music is on a distinguished road

ugh.. I'm having issues finding the answer on there.. O.o I'm a visual person and I'm having a hard time understanding what all that means
Old 07-02-2012, 11:09 AM
First time at band camp

good143 is on a distinguished road

You have routed all the channels to a submix and then another submix, i think you will have to go back and re-route them all manually to get the things back to normal.
Old 20-06-2013, 05:33 AM
First time at band camp

jollyllp is on a distinguished road

A submix is a collection of signal flows bundled together in a way that they can be edited all at once. There are several reasons for doing this in an FL Studio environment. In FL any newly added instrument is routed into the master channel by default. This is usually not a good idea because you'll want to add some sort of effect on an instrument signal, this could be reverbs and delay plugins or simply an EQ, or maybe you'll just want to adjust the volume of many signals together. Most of the time you'll have a lot of instruments in your list in a production. It usually doesn't make sense to route each instrument to an individual insert in the mixer just to apply the same effects multiple times......
Old 20-06-2013, 11:20 AM

*** VIP ***

GravitySlip will become famous soon enoughGravitySlip will become famous soon enough

That's one strange problem in Fl ...there is no undone button for changes to submix.
Marty is right its manual from here on in.
Or after the submix mix error close the track down,and dont save.Reopen track and viola all is fine before the mistake.
Old 20-06-2013, 17:15 PM

Software Librarian

TonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to beholdTonyMiller is a splendid one to behold

And to our good friends good143 and jollyllp, who are copying and pasting either from the FL manual or from other comments: Fekk off!
Old 26-09-2013, 13:14 PM

VST HUNTER

FXMAN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacheleigh Music View Post
ugh.. I'm having issues finding the answer on there.. O.o I'm a visual person and I'm having a hard time understanding what all that means

Hey bro dont run before you can walk... lol kiddin bud.. why dont you just go into imageline forum and ask em nicely.. some good fl pros on there.. also a good few youtube vids tutorials out on there...

only person on here who his pro is marty when it comes to fl. so ignore the other copy cats .. i bet them pms are gonna come my way lmao

peace!!