Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Music Creation > Music Help

Music Help Need a hand with something or offering assistance? Post here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 28-08-2014, 00:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Royalty free music
Shadessa 28-08-2014, 00:43 AM

Hi guys, I am currently looking for music to play in my shop which does not have any copyright attachment, Is there music here which I can download and play with the owners permission, and is there a way to ask for permission? Im new to all this, but I have a tiny business, but as we have customers who can hear the radio, we are being asked to pay the PPL music licence. Unfortunately my turnover doesnt allow me to pay at this moment and time, Any help or information, or even some music from you guys who are willing to let me play royalty free and unsigned with full permission would be amazing!

Please help me out with this issue, as a workplace with no music...has no soul!!

Thank you in advance guys!

Views: 727
Sponsored Links
Old 29-08-2014, 20:43 PM

*** GIT ***
James Oakwood is a jewel in the roughJames Oakwood is a jewel in the roughJames Oakwood is a jewel in the roughJames Oakwood is a jewel in the rough

Contact Emerge (Emerge Group - Award Winning Creative, Marketing & Media Agencies) - they offer unsigned artists at a reasonable rate if you want a slightly different option.
Old 29-08-2014, 21:47 PM

Wub My Ballz
Disfunktional-DJs will become famous soon enoughDisfunktional-DJs will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately these not a lot you can do without a licence. You could go down the route of royalty free but then you need to prove its royalty free. I have to have a Produb licence for DJing and live performances in clubs and bars. My friend has a tattoo shop and he gets stung with the same licence you're talking about. Its not cheap and its a complete p*ss take.
My Latest Track

free, music, royalty