Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Services > For Sale

For Sale Selling some kit, some software? Advertise it here

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-01-2015, 09:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
For Sale or Taking. Either way, not a bargain.
Dan Michaelson Dan Michaelson is offline 09-01-2015, 09:18 AM

One partially used soul. Nothing more. Nothing less. No cost, just take it as it is. Then it's your responsibility. What a relief that will be. Still, have to find a buyer. This in itself is a dubious endeavor. I know one who will take it. Fool that he is......

Dan Michaelson
*** VIP ***
Views: 724
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2015, 13:56 PM
Hip hop hummer limo driver

tbwig is on a distinguished road
Default no offers?

Enjoyed the sentiment in this post, Dan. There is a lot to think about before considering a price. I know of a Devil and Daniel Webster scenario, and loved the speech on the soul and freedom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXfU2AaJDEQ

or perhaps the Daniel Mouse version is a little lighter fare? (I like this version, myself ..Devil May Care Music Production: Beelzebub - President
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZTC1ljA84

The soul, fortunately, has inestimable value. So, although I would love to make an offer and to take the burden of ownership from your shoulders, I am afraid I cannot. However, you are free to command your own soul - free from oppression and servitude -external conditions which, on first glance, appear to make the ownership of one's soul, a burden. That weight, is part of the freedom. Take it as a pledge that freedom has a price; an incalculable price an it is freely given to all for us to manage as best we can in this life, but one that has infinite value when you need to surrender to the frailty of this life. Until that time, carry on, knowing countless others walk in similar circumstances. It is not that misery loves company, but knowing the commonality of the struggle somehow lightens the load.

All the best in 2015, Dan. Loved your new ambient composition ..and enjoy your comments whether they enlighten tracks or threads
Old 11-01-2015, 21:42 PM
*** VIP ***

Dan Michaelson will become famous soon enoughDan Michaelson will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Sold!, by responding to this thread you have inadvertently obtained said product. You obviously did not read the fine print (good luck finding it) that says the first person to respond is the unfortunate possessor of this enigmatic product that only seems to create a chaos and a philosophy that no one can agree upon. A burden indeed. May the bluebird of happiness be your cousin in the world of an otherwise unknown music legend (it was mentioned somewhere by someone of some notoriety.) Of course, the bluebird is dead if you believe Jeff. He always had something to say about the legend's ideas. Matter of fact, he is the illegitimate son of Paul's mother. God it's good to be crazy. Takes all the pressure off...

Oh, and thanks for the relief, you are a true friend....