Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Chat > Success Stories

Success Stories Nothing better than good news, tell all here

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 25-10-2013, 13:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Keith Allen in the BBC Tees Studio Sat. Oct 26
tbwig tbwig is offline 25-10-2013, 13:06 PM

This is a note of congratulations to Keith Allen (Kallen) who was called to record a portion of the BBC Tees Saturday program, with host Bob Fischer, airing at 8 p.m. UK time. It is always a positive step when the host of the show calls you and asks for you to join him in front of a live mic...unless you get stage fright when the mic is turned on

Keith went to the studio representing the collaborations of Keith, Kevin and myself. Kudos to Keith Allen, and Kevin Gibbons (ATuesdayParadox) for crafting music that is getting some attention and drawing interest to MP3Unsigned artists. Celebrate guys! Well-done Keith!

All the best,
Terry

tbwig
Hip hop hummer limo driver
Views: 733
Sponsored Links
Old 26-10-2013, 22:41 PM
Bedroom DJ

Michael Ritchie is on a distinguished road

Way to go Keith! Good news for the three of you! Well deserved and I hope this is just the beggining of something huge for the lot of you! -Mike
Old 27-10-2013, 06:01 AM

tbwig is on a distinguished road
Default Here is the interview with Keith...2 parts so it would fit :)

Thanks, Mike, for your support! Very kind of you to send a comment along

Well, I listened on Saturday and was so impressed with Keith and between us, I think MP3Unsigned.com was mentioned nearly a dozen times. As I maintained, when we get a chance to mention this site, we do so unabashedly Hopefully MP3U gets some interest and traffic as result of interviews like Keith's.

MP3 Unsigned - The Best MP3 s from New and Unsigned Artists
Old 29-10-2013, 19:20 PM
Rapping into a hairbrush

kallen is on a distinguished road

Many thanks Mike and Terry for your support! Very kind of ya!
I (idiot) did go into the BBC Tees studio with the full intent of saying this, that and the other...but somehow, I just seemed to end up laughing all the way through it! Bob Fischer is a very,very funny guy...I'll blame him for setting me off...lol
Hang on...just need to peek outside the curtains to see if all the sex mad groupies have arrived....Nope!....Not yet....ah well....Those motorbility scooters are quite slow......

I did manage to get a little plug in for MP3U...because I want to see the site grow. Hopefully expand this little 'family' of like-minded friends, who enjoy listening, making, encouraging each other. Yar...get me off this soap box...some one ...quick!!

Thanks once again old Mateys! keith
Old 05-11-2013, 15:09 PM

tbwig is on a distinguished road
Default How often does an artist on this site get interviewed on BBC?

While celebrating Keith's good fortune to be in the BBC studio sharing his musical experiences on mp3u, I am a bit perplexed and perhaps disappointed that no one, apart from Rich, has been to visit and give a listen to the BBC interview with Keith. Bless Rich for taking the time to show his support by listening to the interview and leaving a comment.

Not sure what is broken when others Can't Be Arsed, to use a phrase that is gaining traction. It is an opportunity to celebrate one another and extol this site as a meeting place, and a community. Yet the death knoll can be heard in the distances despite the efforts of a few to participate in threads, chats, and commenting - forget the politics of "deserving" a thumbzup or the lack of genre-expertise of those leaving comments and get off the couch to just listen and say something encouraging to those who take the time to create a piece of music, whether it is by samples and loops, the art and craft of actually playing an instrument (or multiple instruments), or adding vocals, either original or samples. It is all effort by people who love to create. That makes it all worth attention and a listen and comment. At least, that is the way I see it and I hope that is not too harsh sounding.

All the best,
Terry