Go Back   MP3Unsigned Forum > Chat > Success Stories

Success Stories Nothing better than good news, tell all here

""

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 06-06-2015, 15:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
a telephone call from BBC Tees
tbwig tbwig is offline 06-06-2015, 15:02 PM

I just wanted to provide a link to the BBC Introducing Teeside programme from May 23 with host Bob Fischer. The first part of the programme featured a telephone call to me, here in Canada. Bob had a Canadian theme for the first hour of the program and that is why I was contacted about fielding a few questions about KALLEN and FOKKER...both Tees artists ...and ME...a Canadian! How did it come to pass that a songwriter from small-town Canada collaborated with, not one, but two artists from Tees?!

Go to the link below, and fast forward to 10m:15s to hear the intro, and again at 27m:19s for the interview. It will be up for another week or so.

BBC Tees - Bob Fischer, 23/05/2015

Whenever I speak to anyone about my music, I always try to promote mp3unsigned .com, and the value of meeting and collaborating with other musicians.

Long live MP3U!

tbwig
Hip hop hummer limo driver
Views: 739
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2015, 02:05 AM

*** VIP ***

Kelly Mitchell is a jewel in the roughKelly Mitchell is a jewel in the roughKelly Mitchell is a jewel in the rough

That's awesome Terry! Big congrats! way to plug mp3 too!

TILTED 23 DEGREES http://carbonconcepts.net
Old 08-06-2015, 20:19 PM
Pub band singer

Lodato has a spectacular aura aboutLodato has a spectacular aura aboutLodato has a spectacular aura about
Default Short n Sweet!

Hi T.
Ya know I'm one of your biggest fans and now I'm so happy you were singled out to be interviewed. They obviously love you there with all the banter before and post interview. I do wish there was your solo stuff they played as this was an interview for YOU but nonetheless, the music played was diverse and provokingly interesting. A BIG KUDOS AND WELL DESERVED!!!

be well
-rich
Old 15-06-2015, 17:57 PM
*** VIP ***

dawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nicedawnsinclair is just really nice

Hope it goes well Terry...you deserve this opportunity and I am sure you will shine as an interviewee...good luck!

Dawnyxxxxx
Old 15-06-2015, 22:38 PM

tbwig is on a distinguished road
Default thanks :)

Thanks for noticing the BBC Tees telephone interview, guys...er...and Dawn. Much appreciated! I do my best to promote MP3U whenever,wherever, however I can After all, I met Rich, Kelly and Dawny here...and many, many more talented artists of course
Terry
Old 21-06-2015, 08:55 AM

Admin Group

Darth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, Terry. Thank you for the plug! It's loyal regulars like your good self that make MP3U what it is.

Follow Us On:
facebook.com/mp3unsigned

twitter.com/mp3unsigned
Old 21-06-2015, 09:11 AM

Admin Group

Darth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond reputeDarth Raver has a reputation beyond repute

PS: I know the interview is no longer on the BBC site, but did you get a recording of it? Any plans to put it up on your page? (If you're not allowed to due to BBC copyright or something, c'est la vie. No point rocking the boat )

Follow Us On:
facebook.com/mp3unsigned

twitter.com/mp3unsigned
Old 21-06-2015, 12:53 PM

tbwig is on a distinguished road
Default still up on BBC Tees :)

Thanks for the comments, Darth. I just clicked the link I provided above and it is still active. I think they leave the programs up for a month now, not the week it used to be.

Good to see you on the site, Darth. Needs a little stir of Admin presence to keep it going A few of us do our best to keep the site appearing active, but it needs a sense of forward momentum beyond the goodwill of a few, I think.
Got any ideas?

Terry